Welcome to beautiful Beaufort, South Carolina!
History and heritage await your discovery throughout our Sea Islands including the areas of Hilton Head, Bluffton, Port Royal, Hunting Island and Beaufort as well as dozens more small towns and islands. We showcase the arts and culture of the South Carolina Lowcountry where you will be welcomed for reunions, meetings or family get-aways.
Festivals, events, culinary specialties and friendly people are a daily way of life between glorious sunrises and dazzling sunsets over our rivers and coastal waters. Explore our website for information and find events and news useful for your visit or your business needs. Contact us for any services or additional assistance.
The Beaufort County Black Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization providing business services, networking and marketing opportunities to our wide range of multicultural businesses. Cultural tourism to Beaufort County also is part of our mission, as we promote services and products to enhance the visitor experience.
- Slave Cabin Set to Become Centerpiece of New Smithsonian Museum
- Gullah Festival Schedule (page2)
- Gullah Festival Schedule (page1)
- May 23, 2013 8:00 am - 2:30 pmSalute to Small Business
- May 24, 2013 - May 26, 2013Original Gullah Festival
- May 25, 2013 10:00 am - 5:00 pmCarving & Sculpting Soapstone with Karen Brodie