Thank you for considering the Beaufort County Black Chamber of Commerce for your small business loan. To assist us in processing your request in an efficient manner, we ask that you please submit a complete application package. If you require assistance in completing this application or related materials, please contact us at (843) 986-1102, X3.
Please submit your completed package to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are unable to submit your application by e-mail, you may send it to: Beaufort County Black Chamber of Commerce, ATT: Linda Jenkins or Brittany West, 711 Bladen Street, Beaufort, SC 29902.
NOTE: If you submit the application by e-mail, you must still print, sign, and mail the Ownership of Business and application to our office at the above-mentioned address.
Apply Today! It’s Easy as 1-2-3!
Download the BCBCC-Wells Fargo Partnership Loan Application Today!
LOAN APPLICATION GUIDELINES
A completed application includes: the application, business plan, and/or summary of operations and expansion plan. A business plan is required for businesses with less than three (3) years of operations and financials. A summary of operations and expansion plan is required for businesses with three (3) years of operations with positive cash flow.
Submit completed application along with all supporting documents.
- Business Plan or Business expansion Plan
- Last 2 years of signed personal tax returns, with all schedules (W-2, 1099, ets.)
- Last 2 years of signed business tax returns, with schedules
- Interim business financial statements (less than 90 days old)
- Personal Resume
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Certificate of Insurance
- Lease Agreement
- Details use of loan proceeds
- OBA, AOI, Partnership, LLC , EIN, operating agreements, and Bylaws
- Description of present or pending lawsuit(s) or bankruptcy
- Two most recent bank statements for all accounts
- A credit score report
- Any Partnership Agreement